1. Space Enterprises, LLC DBA Oilcloths.com (referred herein as Oilcloths.com) provides access to our information technology (IT) systems to our customers (referred to here as Customers) and other parties (referred to here as Other Parties, who have an interest in the information published in our web sites.
2. In order to use the Oilcloths.com IT systems, Customers and Other Parties must agree to abide by Oilcloths.com IT Policies, which are described in this document. These may be amended from time to time.
3. Customer are provided with access to Oilcloths.com IT systems only for the purpose of accessing transactions and other information directly related to the services that Oilcloths.com is providing to the Customers. Other Parties are provided with access to Oilcloths.com IT systems only for the purpose of accessing transactions in which they are a participating party. Access to published information on Oilcloths.com web page is permitted as long as its access shall not constitute a violation of Oilcloths.com Confidentiality Policies and will not affect Oilcloths.com interests. The use of Oilcloths.com systems for any other purpose is prohibited.
5. User IDs are kept confidential and shall not be shared. Each person who needs access to the system must have his or her own user ID. This ensures better security for our customers data, and provides Oilcloths.com with an audit trail of each user action in the system.
6. The Customers or Other Parties must notify Oilcloths.com if any employee (or contractor) who has access to Oilcloths.com IT systems leaves the organization, or if any person's duties change such that they will no longer require access to Oilcloths.com systems. This can be done by e-mailing at the following: email@example.com.